We are looking for someone to help with the huge burden of work on the current wardens (Chris and Rob), so could that be you?
The following is a brief outline of what you would expect to be involved in, but please do speak to Chris or Rob for more details.
• To meet with Chris and Rob to discuss matters arising and actions for the running of the Parish.
• To take on some of the actions around looking after the maintenance of the buildings and the running of the Parish.
• To look to encourage others to help with specific tasks / services / events
• To support at Sunday services
We are also looking for people to join the Buildings Committee to help manage the work involved with the new extension (Planning application has been submitted to the Council) and the renovation of Lychgate cottage.
• To attend the buildings committee for the new developments (Church Extension and Lychgate Cottage renovation)
• To assist with the actions arising from these meetings and liaise with the lead (Martin Hull).
• To assist with liaison with the Fundraising Committee regarding communications and targets.